- we won two Just[ice] Post awards from Cold Spaghetti
- the dream act vote was stopped by conservatives in congress at the expense of “supporting the troops” through needed funding
- I started a new Friday morning series on Twitter “ode to Pompous Professor XY”: today’s addition included, race, gender, language, and disparaging colleagues
- Don’t ask don’t tell repeal was stopped by conservatives in congress at the expense of supporting both our queer troops and all our straight ones
- A new visual map series shows just how racially segregated N. America’s cities really are (ppl in Portland and San Fran better take note of how not liberal your cities really are)
And that my friends is only the tip of the iceberg!
Hopefully we will be back to blogging for real next week. 🙂