DO NOT REPRINT MATERIAL WITHOUT A PROPER CITATION. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
How to Cite
- On a Blog – list the name of the blog or the blog author and link back to the original post
- In Print (short form) – (susurro. https://likeawhisper.wordpress.com/post_title date you accessed site)
- In Print (long form) – (susurro. “Post Title” Like a Whisper Blog. https://likeawhisper.wordpress.com/post_title. date you accessed.)
- Conference Paper – use in print short form for slides. use blog author name and blog title for spoken text.
- Vlog or Media Appearance – same as Conference Paper
This blog has both a copyright and a common’s license prohibiting reprint of material in its entirety, reprint of any excerpts from this blog without citation, expansion or rewriting of material on this cite that does not significantly differ from the original text, etc. A copyright is enforced by U.S. Law and plagairism is an actionable offense in court. Please consider this your warning.
We also ask that you not take more than 3-4 lines of text per post off this blog for reprint elsewhere, even with a citation, as material posted on this blog is subject to multiple edits for clarity after they have posted and as we would like to be part of any conversation involving the ideas presented here.
Finally, PLEASE DO NOT REPRINT ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE ON A BLOG, SOCIAL NETWORK SITE, OR WEBSITE THAT REQUIRES A PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT TO ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE. The material presented here is for open discussion and our experience has proven that not only do these sites prevent open discussion (obviously) but they also result in increasingly derivative versions of the work here with lasting consequences for the blog author and/or guest bloggers. In some of the most egregious offenses that has included property damage and death threats. We are asking you to be responsible and put the safety of everyone involved on this blog in front of your sense that your livejournal page is some how the exception.
Legal Guide for Bloggers here